Volunteerism, Fellowship, Good Food!
In October and May of every year BUC members and friends work together on our biggest fundraiser. You can spend an hour or a week, in the evening or during the daytime, helping carry, sort, price, sell and clean up. Volunteers enjoy free lunches and the opportunity to fellowship. This event is a wonderful time to get to know others in the BUC community. Sign up sheets begin appearing in the Social Hall in September and April. It’s an all hands on deck activity.
Contact: Walli Andersen email@example.com
Fall 2013 Public Information/Sale dates:
- Thursday, October 3, 6:30 — 9:00 p.m. Opening Night & Silent Auction
- Friday, October 4, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Half-price Day
- Saturday, October 5, 9 a.m. – noon Bag Sale
Spring 2014 Public Information/Sale dates:
- Thursday, May 1, 6:30 — 9:00 p.m. Opening Night & Silent Auction
- Friday, May 2, 10 a.m. — 2 p.m. Half-price Day
- Saturday, May 3, 9 a.m. — noon Bag Sale
- Fall Intake begins Sunday, September 29 through noon on Tuesday, October 1.
- Truck pickup Saturday, September 27 & Sunday, September 28 call Soren Andersen BEFORE 4 p.m. September 26 248-288-4701
- Family Nights are Monday, September 30 (Lasagna & Salad Supper) and Friday, October 4 (Consolidation & Pizza)
Early shopping privileges earned with four hours of work or two food donations.